Tiny Wolves Character Sprite
Tiny wolves is a 3-packs of cartoon wolf character sprite for games. Great for enemy in your 2d medieval top-down or side scrolling games.
With 10 cool animations for each wolf :
- Falling Down
- Idle Blinnking
- Jump Loop
- Jump Start
The main file contains :
- .AI (“Tiny Wolf 01, Tiny Wolf 02, Tiny Wolf 03” Illustrator File)
- .EPS (11 files for each character vector part, 33 total)
- .PNG Sequences (30 fps images for each character animation of 400 x 320 pixel size)
- .PNG Files(For each character vector art and game objects)
- .SCML (3 Spriter source files used to create the animation or re-export the PNG sequences)
- .Unitypackage (3 importable unity files, including .prefab, .controller, and for each vector parts)
- 100% vector
- Customizable vector part
- Editable or add the animation using spriter.
- Unity ready
- Minimum Adobe CS Version to open the .AI file (CS5).
- Use the “Brashmonkey Spriter” to open the .SCML animation file. Download the spriter software here
- To make the character animation works well in Unity, it requires Spriter2UnityDX tool. Download the Spriter2UnityDX here