Tiny Guy – Arnold
“Tiny Guy – Arnold” is a set of 2d character sprite for 2d side scrolling games. With the gun, Arnold is perfect for your hero in your next 2d games.
With 11 cool animations :
- Firing FX
- Jump Loop
- Jump Start
- Melee Attack
The main file contains :
- .AI (“Tiny Guy – Arnold” Illustrator File)
- .EPS (28 files for each vector part)
- .PNG Sequences (30 fps images for each animation in 3 different sizes, Large / Medium / Small)
- .PNG Files(For each vector parts and game objects in 3 different sizes, Large / Medium / Small)
- .SCML (Spriter source file used to create the animation or re-export the PNG sequences)
- .Unitypackage (Importable unity file, including .prefab, .controller, and for each vector parts)
- 100% vector
- Customizable vector part
- Editable or add the animation using spriter.
- Unity ready
- Minimum Adobe CS Version to open the .AI file (CS5).
- Use the “Brashmonkey Spriter” to open the .SCML animation file. Download the spriter software here
- To make the character animation works well in Unity, it requires Spriter2UnityDX tool. Download the Spriter2UnityDX here