Frontier Defender Spartan Knight – 2D Character Sprite
Frontier Defender Spartan Knight character sprite is a set of character animation that suitable for 2D side scrolling and top-down RPG games. Cartoon styled character, suitable for all age. Perfect for hero or enemy in your 2D side scrolling and turn-based RPG games.
This includes 16 cool animations :
- Falling Down
- Jump Loop
- Jump Start
- Run Attacking
- Run Throwing
- Attacking in The Air
- Throwing in The Air
The main file includes :
- .AI (“Frontier Defender Spartan Knight.ai” Illustrator File)
- .EPS (11 files for each character vector part)
- .PNG Sequences (30 fps images for each character animation of 900 x 900 pixel size)
- .PNG Files (For each character vector art and game objects)
- .SCML (Spriter source file used to create the animation or re-export the PNG sequences)
- .Unitypackage (importable unity files, including .prefab, .controller, and for each vector parts)
- 100% vector
- Customizable vector art
- Editable or add your own animation using spriter.
- Unity ready
- Minimum Adobe CS Version to open the .AI file (CS5).
- Use the “Brashmonkey Spriter” to open the .SCML animation file. Download the spriter software here
- To make the character animation works well in Unity, it requires Spriter2UnityDX tool. Download the Spriter2UnityDX here