Dumb Robot Character Sprite
A set of 2D dumb robot character sprite. The robot is suitable as an enemy or even hero in your sci-fi themed games.
With 12 cool animations :
- Attacking in The Air
- Falling Down
- Idle Blinking
- Jump Loop
- Jump Start
- Run Attacking
The main file contains :
- .AI (“Dumb Robot” Illustrator File)
- .EPS (16 files for each character vector part)
- .PNG Sequences (30 fps images for each character animation of 600 x 512 pixel size)
- .PNG Files (For each character vector art and game objects)
- .SCML (Spriter source file used to create the animation or re-export the PNG sequences)
- .Unitypackage (importable unity files, including .prefab, .controller, and for each vector parts)
- 100% vector
- Customizable vector part
- Editable or add the animation using spriter.
- Unity ready
- Minimum Adobe CS Version to open the .AI file (CS5).
- Use the “Brashmonkey Spriter” to open the .SCML animation file. Download the spriter software here
- To make the character animation works well in Unity, it requires Spriter2UnityDX tool. Download the Spriter2UnityDX here