Joana From The Metro Squad.
Joana from The Metro Squad is A set of 2D character sprite. Suitable for side scrolling shooter game.
With 22 cool animations :
- Falling Down
- Firing Effect
- Firing in The Air
- Hurt in The Air
- Jump Loop
- Jump Start
- Melee Attack
- Melee Attack in The Air
- Run Firing
- Squat Firing
- Squat Hurt
- Squat Melee Attack
- Squat Throwing
- Throwing in The Air
The main file contains :
- .AI (“Joana From The Metro Squad” Illustrator File)
- .EPS (29 files for each vector part)
- .PNG Sequences (30 fps images for each animation in 3 different sizes, Large / Medium / Small)
- .PNG Files(For each vector parts and game objects in 3 different sizes, Large / Medium / Small)
- .SCML (Spriter source file used to create the animation or re-export the PNG sequences)
- .Unitypackage (Importable unity file, including .prefab, .controller, and for each vector parts)
- 100% vector
- Customizable vector part
- Editable or add the animation using spriter.
- Unity ready
- Minimum Adobe CS Version to open the .AI file (CS5).
- Use the “Brashmonkey Spriter” to open the .SCML animation file. Download the spriter software here
- To make the character animation works well in Unity, it requires Spriter2UnityDX tool. Download the Spriter2UnityDX here