Gray Shirt Shinobi Guy – 2D Ninja Character Sprite for Game
A set of gray shirt shinobi guy character sprites for 2d side scrolling adventure or endless runner games. Suitable for ninja world themed games. The chibi style character is designed for “all age”. This character is inspired by Kiba Inuzuka in Nartuo Anime.
With 16 cool animations :
- Double Jump
- Falling Down
- Idle Blinking
- Jump Loop
- Jump Start
- Run Attacking
- Run Throwing
The main file includes :
- .AI (“Shinobi 15 – Gray Shirt Shinobi Guy” Illustrator File)
- .EPS (21 files for each character vector part)
- .PNG Sequences (30 fps images for each character animation of 480×480 pixel size)
- .PNG Files(For each character vector art and game objects)
- .SCML (Spriter source files used to create the animation or re-export the PNG sequences)
- .Unitypackage (importable unity files, including .prefab, .controller, and for each vector parts)
- 100% vector
- Customizable vector part
- Editable or add the animation using spriter.
- Unity ready
- Minimum Adobe CS Version to open the .AI file (CS5).
- Use the “Brashmonkey Spriter” to open the .SCML animation file. Download the spriter software here
- To make the character animation works well in Unity, it requires Spriter2UnityDX tool. Download the Spriter2UnityDX here