Giant Robot Character Sprite
A big and evil giant robot character. Great for boss in your 2d side scrolling games. Fit with sci-fi or futuristic themed games.
With 10 cool animations :
- Falling Down
- Jump Loop
- Jump Start
The main file contains :
- .AI (“Giant Robot” Illustrator File)
- .EPS (17 files for each character vector part)
- .PNG Sequences (30 fps images for each character animation of 840 x 760 pixel size)
- .PNG Files (For each character vector art and game objects)
- .SCML (Spriter source file used to create the animation or re-export the PNG sequences)
- .Unitypackage (importable unity files, including .prefab, .controller, and for each vector parts)
- 100% vector
- Customizable vector part
- Editable or add the animation using spriter.
- Unity ready
- Minimum Adobe CS Version to open the .AI file (CS5).
- Use the “Brashmonkey Spriter” to open the .SCML animation file. Download the spriter software here
- To make the character animation works well in Unity, it requires Spriter2UnityDX tool. Download the Spriter2UnityDX here